Corsair iCUE 220T RGB TG ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Improve your system's cooling with a high airflow layout, complete with a steel grill front panel for Optimal air intake.
- Light up your PC with three included Corsair SP120 RGB Pro fans, each lined with eight individually addressable LEDs around the hub (24 total).
- The included lighting Node Core controls your RGB lighting, making for brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with Corsair iCUE software.
- The 220T RGB airflow’s Solid steel construction and Front plate ensure sturdy and resilient durability along with a striking look.
- An edge-to-edge Tempered glass Side panel window showcases your PC's components and RGB lighting.
- A full-length PSU cover hides your power supply and cables out of sight, making it easy to build a professional-looking system without excess clutter.
- Provide incredible airflow to your components with room for up to 6x 120mm fans, 4x 140mm fans, or multiple radiators including a 360mm radiator in the front.
SHOW IT OFF
Side and front tempered glass panels give a clear look at your RGB fans and components.
LIGHT IT UP
Includes three CORSAIR SP120 RGB PRO fans, each lined with eight individually addressable LEDs around the hub (24 total).
A COMPACT POWERHOUSE
Take up less desktop space and fit a full-sized ATX motherboard-based PC just about anywhere you want, because the 220T is 35% smaller (by volume) than a "standard" mid-tower, with a 30% smaller footprint.
SMART CASE, SMART LIGHTING
Plug up to 6x RGB fans directly into the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE to control your RGB lighting without the need for a fan hub, making for brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with CORSAIR iCUE software.
KEEP IT COOL
Despite its compact footprint, the 220T keeps your components cool with room for up to 6x 120mm fans, 4x 140mm fans, or up to a 360mm* radiator in the front.
EASY TO UPGRADE
Tool-free side panels give you quick access the removable drive trays, which can house up to two hard drives or four SSDs, so you can quickly add storage that scales with your needs.
KEEP IT TIDY
Build a pro-level system with the integrated full-length PSU cover to hide your cables.
KEEP IT CLEAN
Removable dust filters in the floor, roof, and front make it easy to maintain your system and keep it clean for years after the build is finished.
|Case Drive Bays: 2.5"||2|
|Case Drive Bays: 3.5"||2|
|Case Form Factor||Mid-Tower|
|Case Material||Steel, Tempered Glass|
|Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers||H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i|
|Cooling Layout: Front||3x 120mm, 2x 140mm (3x SP120 RGB PRO included)|
|Cooling Layout: Rear||1 x 120mm|
|Cooling Layout: Top||2 x 120mm & 2 x 140mm|
|Dust Filters||Front, PSU & Top|
|Front I/O||2 x USB 3.0 & 1 x Headphone/Microphone|
|Mainboard Support||ATX, Mircro-ATX, Mini-iTX|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||160mm|
|Maximum GPU Length||300mm|
|Maximum PSU Length||180mm|
|PSU Support||ATX (not included)|
|Radiator Compatibility: Front||360mm / 280mm|
|Radiator Compatibility: Rear||120mm|
|Radiator Compatibility: Top||240mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||395mm x 210mm x 450mm|