Corsair CX650F 650W RGB Full Modular 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency provides up to 88% operational efficiency, generating less heat and lowering your energy costs.
- Control RGB lighting at the push of a button, with ten preset lighting modes for eight individually addressable RGB LEDs built into a 120mm RGB fan.
- Connect to a CORSAIR iCUE RGB Lighting Controller (sold separately) or motherboard via the included 5V ARGB adapter for advanced RGB lighting control.
- A dedicated optimized fan curve is specially calculated to keep noise levels down.
- Supports Microsoft Modern Standby sleep mode for extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
GO WITH THE GLOW
CX-F RGB power supplies light up the internals of your PC with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs and fully modular cables for easy cable management.
BRILLIANT LIGHTING, INTELLIGENTLY CONTROLLED
Each CX-F RGB PSU features a brilliantly lit 120mm RGB fan with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs to give beautiful accent lighting to your build.
THREE WAYS TO LIGHT IT UP
Push the button on the back, connect to a CORSAIR iCUE RGB Lighting Controller (sold separately), or use your motherboard’s built-in ARGB control with the included adapter cable. Control your lighting however you want to.
EFFICIENT, FULLY MODULAR POWER
CORSAIR CX-F RGB Series fully modular power supplies deliver reliable 80 PLUS Bronze efficient power to your system and let you use only the cables you need for a cleaner build.
OPTIMIZED FOR LOW NOISE
CX-F features a finely tuned 120mm RGB fan with a dedicated fan curve to keep noise levels down.
TECHNOLOGY AND RELIABILITY
For consistent, reliable power and superb electrical performance, each CX-F RGB power supply features a robust LLC topology with DC-DC conversion, and 105°C rated 100% Japanese primary capacitors. And Microsoft Modern Standby Support ensures extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
COMPACT 140MM-LONG CASING
Ensures an easy fit in almost all modern enthusiast PC cases.
Reduce cable clutter by only connecting the cables that your system needs.
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Continuous power Watt||650 Watt|
|Connectors||EPS12V Connector 2, PCIe Connector 4, SATA Connector 7|