Back to Top
- Buyers can cancel the order online before the product has been shipped. The Buyer’s entire order amount will be refunded. An order cannot be cancelled after it has been shipped by MBT.
- The Buyer’s refund will be processed once MBT receives the originally ordered item back from the courier.
- If the Buyer has pre-ordered a product the same cannot be cancelled by the buyer. Pre-order is defined as a product which is booked by the customer by paying in advance, before the launch/release of the product.
- In order to Cancel the order, the Buyer can login to the website and click on Return/Exchange/Cancel order link in My Account section. Enter the order details and submit. Once MBT receives the request, the team shall initiate the cancellation request.
- MBT reserves the right to refuse the order of the buyer even after the receipt of the payment. Further receipt of such payment shall be refunded to their mode of payment within 7 working days.
- Shipping charge will be refunded only if the entire order is cancelled. However for a partial cancellation, MBT does not have a refund for the shipping charge.
- The refund will be credited back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
- The refund of the amount would take 7 working days. If the buyer does not receive the refund within 7 working days, then the buyers must contact on Email: email@example.com and Ph.No: +918777300620.