Back to Top
Returns & Refunds
- Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement only when the item is Defective, Item(s) missing, or wrong item shipped and the like.
- Buyer can even return the item to MBT, if they are not happy with the product. The product returned to MBT shall be accepted only after it is sent to MBT in its original form and packaging, without any dent or scratch on the product and without tampering with the seal of the product. Upon such return MBT shall deduct up to 15% of convenience and shipping charges on the order paid by the buyer and refund the balance amount.
- Points to be noted: a) MBT may accept the return irrespective of the policy on its discretion. b) MBT also reserves the right to reject a return and replacement request.
- Buyer need to raise the return/replacement request within 7 days from the date of delivery of products.
- In case MBT accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to MBT in its original packaging and only after return of the product, MBT shall be obliged to provide the replacement product or refund to the Buyer.
- Upon receipt of the product from the Buyer MBT shall check the product. If any of the seal of the product is found broken or tampered or the product is found defective due to any act of the buyer then MBT reserves the right to refuse the replacement or return of the product.
- In case MBT doesn't have the product at all, MBT can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.