Back to Top
- While availing any of the payment method/s available at the Website, MBT will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to The Buyers due to: a) Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or b) Exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by the Buyers and between "Bank/s", or c) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or d) Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- All payments made against the purchases on Website by the Buyers shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees (INR) acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- The Buyers have specifically authorized MBT or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery (if available) to and from other Buyers in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
- The Buyers understand, accept and agree that the Payment Facility provided by MBT is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, MBT is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- MBT does not provide any credit facilities.
- All prices displayed on the Website is final and no further discounts or facilities are available for any customer, unless a promo code is made available by MBT.
- If the Order value of the buyer is or above Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs Only) then the Buyer agrees to submit a copy of his PAN card to MBT.
- If there is any delay in refund of the amount to the Buyer, MBT will not be liable to pay any compensation or interest for the same.
Payment Facility for Buyers
- The Buyers understand that upon initiating a Transaction the Buyers are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with MBT to purchase the products using the Payment Facility (a mechanism to pay through card, cash, or online medium), and the Buyers shall pay the Transaction Price through Buyer’s Issuing Bank to MBT using Payment Facility.
- MBT reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which it may receive from an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by RBI to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- MBT reserves the right to refuse process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with MBT or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- The Buyer acknowledges that MBT will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of MBT.