Corsair Force Series PCIe Gen.4 MP600 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD
The CORSAIR Force MP600 Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD uses Gen4 PCIe technology with blazing fast sequential read speeds of up to 4,950MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 4,250MB/s. High-density 3D TLC NAND flash memory provides an ideal mix of performance, endurance, and value, with longevity up to 3,600TB Written. Contained in an industry-standard M.2 2280 form factor and connecting using a high-speed NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 interface, the MP600 is easy to install into a compatible motherboard and is backed by a five-year warranty. If you’re looking for extreme storage performance, go with Gen4 for blazing fast speed.
Corsair Force Series PCIe Gen.4 MP600 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD:
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4,950MB/s sequential read and 4,250MB/s sequential write speeds, for blazing fast read, write, and response times.
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 delivers incredible storage performance.
- High-density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance, endurance, and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
- Outstanding Endurance: Guaranteed for up to 3,600TB Written, the MP600’s longevity ensures that it will reliably store your data through many years of use.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
|SSD Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Sequential Read (MB/s)||Up to 4950MB/s|
|Sequential Write (MB/s)||Up to 2500MB/s|
|Random Read 4KB IOPS||Up to 420k IOPS|
|Random Write 4KB IOPS||Up to 550k IOPS|
|Average Active Power||6.30 W|
|Sleep (PS4) (low power)||1.10 W|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +70°C|
|Non-Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||80.00 mm x 23.00 mm x 15.00 mm|